Our dogs are unique and the same goes for their nutritional needs. With MERA essential we provide the right feed for every dog, at any age and no matter how active it is – from puppies to seniors and from the classic family dog to the high-performing athlete.
MERA Energy – Extremely tasty, wheat-free dog food for fully-grown, high-performance dogs. With Care Concept – creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Wheat-free dog food formula
- 29% protein / 19,5% fat
- With Odor Stop formula and MERA Care Concept
- Ideal for meeting increased energy requirements
- With high-quality protein sources
- L-Carnitine supports fat and energy metabolism
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced to foodstuff standards with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colorants or preservatives
All about the MERA Care Concept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this Care Concept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection: Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene, and selenium) for optimal cellular protection
- Skin and coat: Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (salmon oil, sunflower oil, linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Gut flora and safe digestion: Prebiotic inulin for stable gut flora and safe digestion
- Constitution and vitality: High-quality protein sources (poultry, eggs, fish) foster physique and vitality
- Metabolism: L-carnitine supports fat and energy metabolism
- Odor Stop Formula: Active complex for the natural reduction of unpleasant intrinsic odors
Composition MERA Energy dog food:
Poultry protein (35%, partially dried and hydrolyzed), maize, poultry fat, rice, barley, beef pulp, corn gluten feed, linseed, brewer’s yeast (dried), egg powder, sodium chloride, salmon oil (0.35%), sunflower oil (0.25%), chicory inulin (0.2%), yeast cell walls (=0.04% beta-glucans and 0.04% mannan-oligosaccharides), potassium chloride, Yucca Schidigera powder (0.02%).
Analysis MERA Energy dog food:
Protein 29%, fat content 20%, raw fiber 2%, crude ash 7.5%, calcium 1.25%, phosphorus 0.9%, sodium 0.4%.
Nutritional additives per kg MERA Energy dog food:
Vitamin A 12.000IE, vitamin D3 1.200IE, vitamin E 200mg, vitamin C 100mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.5mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100mg, Zink (as glycine-zinc chelate hydrate (solid)) 60mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 250mg, manganese (as manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 35mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.0mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.35mg.
Technological additives per kg MERA Energy dog food:
MERA products are generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
BODY WEIGHT PER KILOGRAM
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all MERA products in a cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over the entire shelf life.
For a dog’s daily diet with all important nutrients
In MERA essential, we combine the long-standing family recipe and successful classics for the well-being of your family dog.
Everything you need with the MERA protection concept
With the MERA protection concept, essential provides a coordinated package of active ingredients to meet the daily needs of your four-legged friend. The selection of valuable ingredients, highest quality control as well as careful production of our products throughout Germany, have a long tradition at Mera.