Oral tablet (Comp.o.).
Composition: per tablet:
Fenbendazole 250 mg, excipients q.s.
Interactions and incompatibilities:
Indications and target species:
Dogs: Nematodosis and taeniasis produced by Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina, Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala, Trichuris vulpis, Taenia spp. In pregnant bitches to prevent infestation of puppies, both prenatal by Toxocara canis, and postnatal by Toxocara canis and Ancylostoma caninum.
None have been described.
In heavily infested animals, it is possible that mild diarrhea may occur after treatment.
Route of administration:
Tablets can be administered directly, whole or in pieces, deposited on the base of the tongue. They can also be mixed with a small amount of regular food or disintegrated in a small amount of water before direct administration, or mixed with food.
Possible therapeutic guidelines:
- 100 mg/kg b.w. (1 tablet/10 kg b.w.) as a single dose.
- 50 mg/kg b.w. (1 tablet/10 kg b.w.) daily, for three consecutive days.
- 20 mg/kg b.w. (1 tablet/25 kg b.w.) daily, for five consecutive days.
In the specific case of treatment of pregnant bitches, to achieve parasite-free offspring, the dosage will be:
- 25 mg/kg b.w. (1 tablet/20 kg b.w./day) daily, from day 40 of gestation until two days after parturition.
Mode of conservation:
No special storage conditions are required.
Veterinary use. Medication subject to veterinary prescription.
Box with 20 tablets.*PER TABLET PRICE
- Cat Wet Food
- Pack of four 85 grams pouches
Brit Premium Cat Pouches are specifically designed as per all the natural needs and preferences of cats. Recommended balanced diet for most common cats’ breeds available in Pakistan.
|Per Tablet Price Mentioned|
The importance of Dental Care for Canines:Dental disease in canines is very common, especially in small dog breeds. And, periodontal disease is shown to have a correlation with heart disease due to bacterial toxins, destroyed tissue and live bacteria traveling from the mouth into the blood stream, which can build-up and attach to the arteries surrounding the heart. Research has demonstrated further injury to major organs such as the: kidney, liver and heart. Additionally, when the supporting bone below the gums becomes infected – it is also destroyed. The progression of this bone loss can also cause pain, leaving pets reluctant to eat. It’s important to know, if pet’s teeth are not regularly cared for, tartar and mineral deposit build-ups can lead to gingivitis, halitosis, periodontal disease and even tooth loss. The good news is, with proper care and early detection, periodontal disease can be prevented, treated, and even reversed. Because pets can’t take care of their own mouths, it’s vital their pet parents do. That’s you!
Signs Your Pet Has Dental Problems:
- Bad Breath – Caused by Bacteria Build-Up, Which Can Lead to Dental Disease.
- Yellow or Brown Teeth.
- Swollen, Inflamed, Red, and/or Puffy Gums.
- Weight Loss. Poor Appetite.
Solutions To Help Prevent And/Or Treat Peridional Disease:
- Schedule Regular Vet Visits for Professional Cleanings
- Use Dental Fresh® Original Formula for Dogs, Daily
- Use Dental Fresh® Spray Daily
- Brush Your Pet’s Teeth with Dental Fresh® with 7-ZYME Enzymatic Tooth Gel
- Give Your Pet Dental Chews Specially Formulated for Dogs
Clinically Proven Benefits:
- Anti-microbial formula activates, releases and destroys bad breath causing germs & bacteria microorganisms when exposed to periodontal pathogens & acidic areas where plaque has formed.
- Eliminates dental plaque-causing bacteria and volatile, malodorous sulfur compounds.
- Whitens teeth over time with proper use.
- Strengthens teeth by restoring enamel.
- Protects gums and helps to prevent and/or treat gingivitis.
- Instantly freshens breath & eliminates slime (bacteria) in the water bowl.
- Improves oral health.
- Eliminates plaque & tartar.
- Safely helps fight periodontal disease without brushing and no adverse effects on periodontal tissues.
- Safe for cats, too!
Better than the Rest:Contains no alcohol, no sugar, no surfactants or detergents, and no pungent mint flavors, like many other water bowl additives on the market do. Does not cause staining, has no taste or artificial flavorings, and can be safely used long-term. Check your ingredients!