Seborrheic dermatitis is a skin disorder that can be either genetic or the result of bacterial or yeast infections. Symptoms may include inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, red skin rashes and scaly skin like dandruff. Salicylic acid, coal tar & micronized sulfur are combined together to provide powerful medications proven effective in treating seborrhea, parasitic and fungal infections. Also contains colloidal oatmeal and allantoin to hydrate skin and promote healing. Initially, shampoo pet 2-3 times weekly. As skin condition improves, frequency of use can be lessened.
*Due to its coal tar content, we do not recommend its use on cats.
- Large numbers of skin flakes in the dog’s bedding
- Patches of flaking skin, especially on the back
- Excessively oily skin
- Pruritus (itching)
- Thick crusted skin
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Ear infections
- Treats multiple skin conditions such as dermatitis, mange, seborrhea, parasitic and bacterial infections.
- Oatmeal and Allantoin to hydrate skin and promote healing.
- Shampoo should be used 2-3 times a week until skin condition improves and then the frequency can be lessened.
- Paraben, Dye, and Soap free.
- Coal tar is a common and effective treatment for skin conditions.