|Content||ROYAL CANIN® Gastrointestinal is a precisely formulated diet for dogs with acute and/or chronic gastrointestinal conditions. Historically, most cases of gastrointestinal disease were treated with a minimum of 24-48 hours of gastrointestinal rest. However, research has shown that lack of food causes detrimental effects to the intestinal villi. Appropriate nutritional support can have a profound effect on the short-term recovery and longer-term disease management of patients. RECOMMENDED FOR CASES OF: Acute and chronic diarrhoea | Gastritis | Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) | Colitis | Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) | Maldigestion/ Malabsorption | Dysrexia, re-feeding after surgery NOT RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF: Lymphangiectasia, exudative enteropathy.|
The importance of Dental Care for Canines:Dental disease in canines is very common, especially in small dog breeds. And, periodontal disease is shown to have a correlation with heart disease due to bacterial toxins, destroyed tissue and live bacteria traveling from the mouth into the blood stream, which can build-up and attach to the arteries surrounding the heart. Research has demonstrated further injury to major organs such as the: kidney, liver and heart. Additionally, when the supporting bone below the gums becomes infected – it is also destroyed. The progression of this bone loss can also cause pain, leaving pets reluctant to eat. It’s important to know, if pet’s teeth are not regularly cared for, tartar and mineral deposit build-ups can lead to gingivitis, halitosis, periodontal disease and even tooth loss. The good news is, with proper care and early detection, periodontal disease can be prevented, treated, and even reversed. Because pets can’t take care of their own mouths, it’s vital their pet parents do. That’s you!
Signs Your Pet Has Dental Problems:
- Bad Breath – Caused by Bacteria Build-Up, Which Can Lead to Dental Disease.
- Yellow or Brown Teeth.
- Swollen, Inflamed, Red, and/or Puffy Gums.
- Weight Loss. Poor Appetite.
Solutions To Help Prevent And/Or Treat Peridional Disease:
- Schedule Regular Vet Visits for Professional Cleanings
- Use Dental Fresh® Original Formula for Dogs, Daily
- Use Dental Fresh® Spray Daily
- Brush Your Pet’s Teeth with Dental Fresh® with 7-ZYME Enzymatic Tooth Gel
- Give Your Pet Dental Chews Specially Formulated for Dogs
Clinically Proven Benefits:
- Anti-microbial formula activates, releases and destroys bad breath causing germs & bacteria microorganisms when exposed to periodontal pathogens & acidic areas where plaque has formed.
- Eliminates dental plaque-causing bacteria and volatile, malodorous sulfur compounds.
- Whitens teeth over time with proper use.
- Strengthens teeth by restoring enamel.
- Protects gums and helps to prevent and/or treat gingivitis.
- Instantly freshens breath & eliminates slime (bacteria) in the water bowl.
- Improves oral health.
- Eliminates plaque & tartar.
- Safely helps fight periodontal disease without brushing and no adverse effects on periodontal tissues.
- Safe for cats, too!
Better than the Rest:Contains no alcohol, no sugar, no surfactants or detergents, and no pungent mint flavors, like many other water bowl additives on the market do. Does not cause staining, has no taste or artificial flavorings, and can be safely used long-term. Check your ingredients!
Oral tablet (Comp.o.).
Composition: per tablet:
Fenbendazole 250 mg, excipients q.s.
Interactions and incompatibilities:
Indications and target species:
Dogs: Nematodosis and taeniasis produced by Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina, Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala, Trichuris vulpis, Taenia spp. In pregnant bitches to prevent infestation of puppies, both prenatal by Toxocara canis, and postnatal by Toxocara canis and Ancylostoma caninum.
None have been described.
In heavily infested animals, it is possible that mild diarrhea may occur after treatment.
Route of administration:
Tablets can be administered directly, whole or in pieces, deposited on the base of the tongue. They can also be mixed with a small amount of regular food or disintegrated in a small amount of water before direct administration, or mixed with food.
Possible therapeutic guidelines:
- 100 mg/kg b.w. (1 tablet/10 kg b.w.) as a single dose.
- 50 mg/kg b.w. (1 tablet/10 kg b.w.) daily, for three consecutive days.
- 20 mg/kg b.w. (1 tablet/25 kg b.w.) daily, for five consecutive days.
In the specific case of treatment of pregnant bitches, to achieve parasite-free offspring, the dosage will be:
- 25 mg/kg b.w. (1 tablet/20 kg b.w./day) daily, from day 40 of gestation until two days after parturition.
Mode of conservation:
No special storage conditions are required.
Veterinary use. Medication subject to veterinary prescription.
Box with 20 tablets.*PER TABLET PRICE
|Best quality harness for dogs||Tips For Bathing Your Pet At Home Like The Professionals Do:|
- Before the bath, build trust. Let your pet see and sniff the grooming tools, brushes, towels, and shampoo bottle and let them listen to the water flowing.
- Praise and reward your pet with love and treats for relaxed behavior. Build a positive relationship with the bath for your pet.
- If your pet is displaying signs of heightened distress and anxiety, we recommend using all-natural calming remedy, Richard’s Organics Pet Calm, to help relax them for the bath. Takes only 10-15 minutes to see results.
- Before washing, carefully brush your pet’s hair coat to remove all tangles and matted areas. If they have badly matted fur, carefully remove with scissors. Also check for ticks, fleas, burrs, hot spots, or other irregularities.
- Wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet and dirty.
- Close your bathroom door so your pet doesn’t escape and run through your house wet and bubbly!
- Use a spray nozzle if you have one – it makes the rinse-out much easier.
- Use Dog Wash Professionally Formulated & pH Balanced Products, made specifically for pets. And, don’t skip the conditioner! It’s an important part of re-building and maintaining moisture and sheen in your pet’s hair coat.
- Gently dry your pet with a towel or low-heat professional pet dryer.
- Enjoy, play and snuggle with your deliciously clean and happy pet!
The purity from nature for sensitive dogs: A diet with a limited number of ingredients. In these products, all unnecessary ingredients are excluded, which gives them a high tolerance even for the most sensitive dogs.• For small and medium-sized breeds until the end of the growing season
• For larger breeds up to 5 months of age
• Complete feed for growing dogs
• Limited Ingredient Diet (LID)
• Only one meat protein and one carbohydrate source
• Gluten-free recipe
• High-quality recipe
• With a holistic way of thinking
• Extremely high acceptance
• With colostrum and glucosamineReduced to the essentialsAll ingredients and raw materials in the pure sensitive recipes are regularly checked to ensure their high quality and come exclusively from our trusted and certified suppliers.We have deliberately avoided the following in our recipe:
Wheat and barley (gluten), exotic meat sources, dyes, flavours and preservatives, genetically modified ingredients, sugar, soy, vitamin K3LID – Limited Ingredient Diet
In pure sensitive, we have limited the number of ingredients and focused on the essentials. It minimises the risk of allergic reactions and food allergies.Marketable energy (according to FEDIAF, 2016) 16.2 MJ/kg.Feeding table:
|Expected final weight
at the end of the growth phase||Current age in months – g / day|
|2 ||3 ||4th ||6th||11||15th|
Additives Per KG:
Vitamin A 15,000IU, vitamin D3 1,600IU, vitamin E 400mg, vitamin C 300mg, copper (as copper-(II) sulfate, pentahydrate) 15mg, zinc (as zinc sulfate, monohydrate) 100mg, zinc (as glycine-zinc chelate, hydrate) (solid)) 50mg, iron (as ferrous (II) sulfate, monohydrate) 250mg, manganese (as manganese (II) sulfate, monohydrate) 35mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.4 mg.
Rice (40%), turkey protein (30%, dried), bird fat, rice protein, bird protein hydrolyzate, brewer's yeast (dried), dried beet pulp, linseed, lignocellulose, salmon oil, sunflower oil, bovine colostrum (0.5%, without casein). , sodium chloride, yeast cell wall (rich in mannan oligosaccharides and ß-glucans), chicory inulin, potassium chloride, algae meal (rich in DHA), glucosamine from animal tissue, chondroitin sulfate.
|Weight||4 kg, 12.5 kg|
|Product type||MERA pure sensitive|
|Activity||High, Low, Normal|
|Miscellaneous||Allergy, Gluten-free, Sensitive, Mini, Small breeds, Wheat-free|