NORTH PAW GRAIN FREE MATURE/WEIGHT HEALTH CAT FOOD
North Paw Cat Food introduces a new Cat Dry Food for those owners whose cats get Mature and are less active. Mature/Weight Health Cat Food by COREY Nutrition Company is the best diet for Mature Cats. It contains all necessary Nutricians and Delicious by Taste which is an easily Digestible Formula.
North Paw Mature/Weight Health Cat Food is Grain-Free and Contains the Right Amount of Proteins and Energy for Less Active Cats
- 0% Grain (NO Wheat, Corn or Soy)
- 0% Poultry By-product meal
- Absence of Artificial Colors and Flavors.
- Have a Balance Nutrition for Cats Daily Meal.
- For Urinary Care of Cats Cranberries and Fruit Acids are Added
- Assist in getting Optimal Urinary Ion Concentration and Urinary PH
- Nourish Joints and Maintain a Full Healthy Coat
- The blend of prebiotics and fibers promotes high digestibility and hair-ball control
- For Skin Nourishment Vitamin E and Omega-6 Fatty Acids are added.
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients.
- Added Antioxidants help to develop a Strong Immune System.
- Proteins sourced from Chicken, Fish, and Egg which help to build Strong Muscles
- Wholesome fruits and vegetables
- Corey TEC FINE GRIND technology is used for better oral health
- Corey TEC INFUSION technology (infused with nutrient-rich fish oils)
- Corey TEC FRESHNESS VALVE to keep oxygen out and food fresh
North Paw All Life Stage Cat Food Analysis
|Crude Proteins (min.)||40%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||20%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||6%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||0.9%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.)||1.7%|
Chicken, Fish 85%
Vegetables – 15 %
Grain – 0%
Calories Content of Mature/Weight Health Cat Food
|Metabolize Energy (ME*)||
= 3520 kcal/kg
= 473 kcal/cup
North Paw Cat Food INGREDIENTS:
Following table shows all the Ingredients available in North Paw Grain Free Mature/Weight Health Cat Food
|Chicken Meal||Fish Meal||Sweet Potato||Red Lentils||Chickpeas||Green Peas|
|Blueberries||Dried Brewer’s Yeast||Zucchini||Carrots||Egg Powder||Flaxseed|
|Chicken Fat||Chicken Liver||Limestone||DL-Methionine||Lecithin||Kelp Meal|
|Chicory Root||Calcium Propionate||Taurine||Salt||Choline Chloride||Citric Acid|
|Yucca Schidigera||Zinc Sulfate||Ferrous Sulfate||Tryptophan||Vitamin E Supplement||Carnitine|
|Niacin||Copper Sulfate||L-Lysine Hydrochloride||Sodium Selenite||Thiamine Mononitrate||Manganese Sulfate|
|Kale||Glucosamine Hydrochloride||Chondroitin Sulfate||Calcium Iodate||Calcium Pantothenate||Vitamin A Supplement|
|Vitamin B-12 Supplement||Vitamin K Supplement||Riboflavin||Pyridoxine Hydrochloride||Biotin||Cobalt Carbonate|
|Folic Acid||Vitamin D-3 Supplement||Cranberries||Pumpkin||Spinach||Ginger|
|Peppermint||Chamomile||Turmeric||Celery Seed||Dried Rosemary|
Recommended Feeding Guideline for North Paw Mature/Weight Health Grain Free Cat Food
Adaption to North Paw Cat Food
You will feel the great difference in your Cat Health which North Paw develops in your Cat, Adaption to North Paw Grain Free Mature/Weight Health Cat Food will take around 7 Days from the Current Cat Food you are using
For the Transition of Cat Food, all you have to do is Start Mixing 25% of North Paw Cat Food with your Cat’s Previous Food and step by step start increasing the proportion of North Paw Mature/Weight Health Cat Food within 7 Days. This Slowly Transition help to Avoid all kind of Dietary issues for your Cat
*North Paw Grain Free Mature/ Weight Health Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.