NexGard Spectra 150 mg/30 mg for X-Large Dogs (30kg – 60kg)
NexGard Spectra Chewable Tablets for Dogs are used for treating flea and tick infestations in dogs when concurrently preventing lungworm and heartworm disease and/or treatment of gastrointestinal worm infestations (e.g., roundworms) is required. NexGard Spectra also treats sarcoptic mange and demodicosis.
Make parasite protection easy and protect against fleas, ticks, mites, heartworm and intestinal worms – with just one tasty, monthly NexGard SPECTRA chew.
It’s the most complete protection available in just one chew, and best of all your dog will love it. 100% of owners said NexGard SPECTRA was easy to give to their dog.
Just one monthly chew for protection against fleas, ticks, mites, heartworm & worms
-Rapidly kills fleas
-Treats and controls ticks
-Treats and controls mange and mites
-Prevents heartworm disease
-Treats and controls roundworm, hookworm & whipworm
-Protection from 8 weeks of age and 2 kg bodyweight
NEXGARD PRODUCT SIZE
X-Large Dog 30-60Kg
- Milbemycin Oxime
NEXGARD FEEDING GUIDE
- NexGard SPECTRA is a beef-flavored chew that is for oral consumption only.
- For ease of dosing, NexGard SPECTRA can be given with or without food.
- Remove only one chewable at a time from the foil-backed blister card.
- NexGard SPECTRA is a highly palatable chew that is readily consumed by dogs when offered as a treat. Alternatively, it can also be broken into pieces and fed to your dog in a small amount of dog food.
- Repeat monthly all year round.