Mera Pure Sensitive Goody Snacks
Show your dog how much you love it with these healthy treats. Meradog pure Goody Snacks are a great supplementary dog food. These tasty snacks contain a single variety of meat and just one source of carbohydrate or grain. Meradog Goody snacks are suitable for dogs with dietary problems, food intolerance or allergies.
MERA pure sensitive Goody Snacks 600g at a glance:
- Tasty supplementary food for adult dogs. Suitable for those with nutritional sensitivities
- Limited Ingredient Diet – made with just one source of animal protein and one carbohydrate to reduce food allergies
- Salmon as the only source of meat: provides valuable animal protein to support healthy muscles
- Rice as the only carbohydrate: gluten-free, gentle on the digestive system
- Low fat content: 6.5% (salmon) and 8% (turkey)
- Chicory inulin: a natural prebiotic plant extract which stabilises the gut flora
- Gluten-free, no artificial colour, preservatives or taste enhancers
- Made in Germany
- Handy jar: helps to keep the snacks fresh
MERA is a family-owned company in its third generation, They produce high-quality nutritional concepts that suit your pet’s needs and place great importance on the selection of quality ingredients, the highest quality controls as well as the careful production. Meradog Goody Snacks are made in Germany. These delicious, healthy snacks are suitable for sensitive and choosy dogs of all ages and come in a resealable plastic jar so they are always fresh and easy to store.
Salmon & Rice: Rice (72.5%), salmon protein (18%, dried), poultry fat, sodium chloride, lignocellulose, chicory inulin (0.1%)
Additives per kg:
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A (5000 IU), vitamin D3 (500 IU), vitamin E (50mg)
Technological additives: Contains antioxidants
MERA pure sensitive Goody Snacks are a supplementary food for adult dogs
Dogs up to 8kg: 2 – 4 Goody snacks per day
Dogs up to 15kg: 4 – 7 Goody snacks per day
Dogs up to 35kg: 11 – 14 Goody snacks per day
Please make sure that your dog always has fresh drinking water available and reduce the size of your dog’s main meal accordingly.