If the cat has problems with cleanliness or urination, this can have painful causes for it: Often it suffers from urinary stones, in this case struvites. Here, the right feed can help to improve well-being. Our Josera Help Urinary is tailored exactly to this.
The complete medicated feed promotes an acidic urinary pH to reduce the likelihood of struvite stones forming. The recipe also has a reduced magnesium content and a balanced protein and phosphorus content. These are the basis for the formation of struvite stones. The Phytogen Complex gives each crunchy kibble cranberry and nettle, which are traditionally used for urinary tract infections.
With its selected ingredients, Josera Help Urinary can thus help to dissolve struvite stones and their urinary gravel and reduce their reformation.
- Magnesium-reduced recipe for cats
- Promotes an acidic urine pH to reduce the risk of struvite stone formation
- Balanced protein and phosphorus ratio to counteract the formation of struvite stones
- Phytogen complex: Cranberry and nettle are traditionally used as a supplement for urinary tract diseases
- Increased sodium content to promote water absorption and thus flushing of the urinary tract