PHOSPHOROUS AND SODIUM CONTENT
GENTLE ON THE KIDNEYS
FOR KIDNEY INSUFFICIENCY
VET Diet Renal dry
For support of kidney function in cats with acute and chronic renal insufficiency.
The Happy Cat VET Diet Renal dry food is used to reduce stress on the kidneys in cases of acute and chronic renal insufficiency. The main features of this diet are the levels of highly digestible protein, phosphorus and sodium that are specially adapted to the needs of cats with kidney disease. The especially tasty recipe with the protein sources meat meal and poultry encourages your cat to eat more and ensures nutrient uptake. The herbs it contains – birch leaves and dandelion – are traditionally used to purify the blood and support the kidneys.
- Reduced protein, phosphorus and sodium help to reduce stress on the kidneys
- The especially tasty ingredients encourage your cat to eat more
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals and guarantees active cell protection
Dietary complete feed for cats for support of renal function in case of chronic renal insufficiency. Happy Cat VET products are only available on a vet’s recommendation.
- It is recommended that advice from a veterinarian be sought before using or extending the period of use.
- For best effect, feed Happy Cat VET Diet Renal exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
- Offer your cat several small portions of the special food per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your cat’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Make sure that your cat always has access to fresh water.
- The recommended period of use for chronic renal insufficiency is initially up to six months. If the feed is recommended for temporary renal insufficiency, the recommended period of use is two to four weeks.
- If mixing with Happy Cat VET Diet Renal wet food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 29 g dry food
Recommended daily amount if given exclusively.
|Ideal weight of cat||Normal requirement||Increased requirement|
|in kg||Food in g/24 h||Food in g/24 h|
• It is recommended that advice from a veterinarian be sought before use and before extending the period of use.
• For best effect, feed the dietary food exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
• Offer several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
• The amount of food should be adapted to suit the individual pet’s metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
• Water should be available at all times.
• Recommended period of use for chronic renal insufficiency: initially up to six months. If the feed is recommended for temporary renal insufficiency, the recommended period of use is two to four weeks.
• If mixing with Happy Cat VET Diet Renal wet food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 29 g dry food
Rice flour, meat meal (17 %), potato flakes, poultry fat, poultry protein** (8 %), lignocellulose, carrots*, sunflower oil, fish hydrolysate*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, canola oil, maize, yeasts* (extract), chicory powder, yucca schidigera*, yeasts*, sodium chloride, seaweed*, linseed, milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion (0.002 %), ginger, birch leaves (0.002 %), stinging nettle, camomile, coriander, rosemary, sage, liquorice root, thyme (total dried products from the processing of herbs: 0.02 %)
*) dried; **) dried, partially hydrolysed
Crude protein 25.5 %, crude fat 16.0 %, crude fibre 3.5 %, crude ash 4.0 %, calcium 0.35 %, phosphorus 0.3 %, sodium 0.25 %, potassium 0.65 %, magnesium 0.06 %, omega 6 fatty acids 3.5 %, omega 3 fatty acids 0.4 %
vitamin A (3a672a) 17000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) 600 IU, vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 130 mg, vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate 3a821) 9 mg, vitamin B2 (riboflavin 3a825ii) 10 mg, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride 3a831) 8 mg, biotin (3a880) 1000 mcg, calcium-d-pantothenate (3a841) 35 mg, niacin (3a314) 100 mg, vitamin B12 40 mcg, taurine (3a370) 1000 mg
iron (iron(II) sulphate monohydrate 3b103) 60 mg, copper (copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate 3b405) 10 mg, zinc (zinc oxide 3b603 70 mg, zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 3b606 10 mg) 80 mg, manganese (manganese(II) oxide 3b502) 15 mg, iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous 3b202) 1.5 mg, selenium (sodium selenite 3b801) 0.2 mg
Antioxidant, tocopherol-rich extracts from plant oils 1b306(i)