ADJUSTED CARBOHYDRATE CONTENT
GENTLE ON THE STOMACH AND INTESTINE
PROMOTING INTESTINAL FLORA
VET Diet Intestinal dry
Veterinary special diet for digestive disorders
The dietary complete feed Happy Cat VET Diet Intestinal for young cats from 6 months and adult cats serves to alleviate acute intestinal absorptive disorders. The gluten-free recipe offers especially highly digestible ingredients and an adapted level of carbohydrate. This highly digestible feed with increased sodium and potassium contains highly digestible ingredient sources such as chicken meat, rice, poultry fat and egg. This effectively reduces stress on the cat’s digestive system, and compensates for excessive sodium and potassium losses in the stools. Valuable dietary fibre promotes the regeneration of an optimum intestinal flora balance and holds water to stabilise the consistency of the stools. The herbs it contains – camomile and coriander – are traditionally used to supplement conventional treatments for gastrointestinal problems.
- The highly digestible ingredients are particularly stomach and gut-friendly
- Valuable dietary fibre helps to stabilise the stool consistency
- Inulin and mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) from yeasts support regeneration of the intestinal flora
Dietary complete feed for young cats from 6 months and adult cats for reduction of intestinal absorptive disorders. Happy Cat VET Diet Intestinal is only available on a vet’s recommendation.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before using this special diet.
- For best effect, give your cat this dietary food exclusively. Consult your vet before giving any complementary foods.
- Offer your cat several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your cat’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Make sure that your cat always has access to fresh water.
- Recommended period of use: up to 12 weeks.
- If mixing with Happy Cat VET Diet Intestinal wet food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 23 g dry food
Recommended daily amount if given exclusively.
|Normal requirement of adult cat||Normal requirement of young cat 6-10 months*|
|in kg||Food in g/24 h|
• It is recommended that advice from a veterinarian be sought before use.
• For best effect, feed the dietary food exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
• Offer several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
• The amount of food should be adapted to suit the individual pet’s metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
• Water should be available at all times.
• Recommended period of use: initially up to 12 weeks.
• If mixing with Happy Cat VET Diet Intestinal wet food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 23 g dry food.
* From 10 months, the amount of food should be slowly reduced to suit falling energy requirements to the daily ration recommended as the “normal requirement for adult cats”.
Chicken meat* (21 %), rice flour (20 %), rice protein* (16 %), potato flakes, meat meal, poultry fat (7 %), sunflower oil, carrots, hydrolysed liver, fish hydrolysate*, cellulose, dried whole egg (0.5 %), canola oil, maize, potassium chloride, chicory powder (0.15 % = 0.1 % inulin), yeasts*, sodium chloride, yucca schidigera*, seaweed*, linseed*, yeasts* (extract, 0.05 % = 0.008 % mannan oligosaccharides), psyllium husks, milk thistle, artichoke, dandelion, ginger, birch, stinging nettle, camomile (0.006 %), coriander (0.003 %), rosemary, sage, liquorice root, thyme (total dried products from the processing of herbs: 0.16 %)
Crude protein 35.5 %, crude fat 14.5 %, crude fibre 2.0 %, crude ash 7.0 %,calcium 1.05 %, phosphorus 0.85 %, sodium 0.45 %, potassium 0.7 %, magnesium 0.07 %, omega 6 fatty acids 3.0 %, omega 3 fatty acids 0.4 %, carbohydrates 32.0 %
vitamin A (3a672a) 18000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) 1000 IU, vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 130 mg, vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate 3a821) 4 mg, vitamin B2 (riboflavin 3a825ii) 4 mg, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride 3a831) 4 mg, biotin (3a880) 500 mcg, calcium-d-pantothenate (3a841) 10 mg, niacin (3a314) 55 mg, vitamin B12 75 mcg, choline chloride (3a890) 25 mg, taurine (3a370) 1000 mg
iron (iron(II) sulphate monohydrate 3b103) 60 mg, copper (copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate 3b405) 10 mg, zinc (zinc oxide 3b603 80 mg, zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 3b606 10 mg) 90 mg, manganese (manganese(II) oxide 3b502) 20 mg, iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous 3b202) 1.5 mg, selenium (sodium selenite 3b801) 0.2 mg
DL-methionine (3c301) 4000 mg
Antioxidant, tocopherol-rich extracts from plant oils 1b306(i)