Brit Premium by Nature Cat Adult Chicken
Brit Premium Adult Cat Food with Chicken is a Complete Recipe for your Cats Constitute of Chicken Formula which is an Excellent and Healthier Cat Food. Brit Premium is Made up of Natural Ingredients for Healthy Daily Feline Nutrition.
- Brit Adult Cat Food Contains Chicken Liver Gravy.
- For a Natural Source of Fiber – Apple Pulp is Added.
- Natural Antioxidants like Rosemary, Cloves, Turmeric, and Citrus are Added.
- Contain Prebiotics.
- Not Contain any Traces of (Corn, Soy, and Wheat).
Ingredients like Rice, Chicken Fats, Peas, and Dehydrated Chicken are included. Natural Source of Fiber Apple Pulp is included which increases the Fiber Quantity in Adult Cats. For Proteins Enhancement Chicken is used which is an Excellent Source.
Chicken Fat is a Good Source of Quality Fats which helps to recover your Cat’s Energy. To Cover the Deficiency of Vitamins Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver is Added. Omega-3 Fatty acids are included which help in Skin, Coat, Heart, and Eyes Development.
Brit Premium Analytical Ingredients
Analytical Analysis of Ingredients that are added in Brit Adult Cat Food in Chicken is Below.
Brit Premium Composition
Main Composition in the Making of Brit By Nature Adult Cat Chicken Dry Cat Food, Which Shows the Right Balanced Diet for the Cat:
Chicken Dehydrated 40%, Rice 2%, Chicken Fat 2%, Peas 2%, Dried Apple Pulp 2%, Chicken Liver Hydrolyzed 2%, Salmon Oil 1%, Dried Spinach 0.5%, Mannan-Oligosaccharides (150 Mg/Kg)
Fructo-Oligosaccharides (120 Mg/Kg), Yucca Mojave (80 Mg/Kg), Dried Rosemary (11 Mg/Kg), Dried Cloves (11 Mg/Kg), Dried Citrus (11 Mg/Kg), Dried Curcuma (11 Mg/Kg).
Brit Premium Nutritional Composition
Brit By Nature Adult Chicken Dry Cat Food Contains following Nutrition’s for the Development of your Cat Energy and Health:
Vitamin A (3a672a) 20,000 IU, Vitamin D3 (3a671) 850 IU, Vitamin E (3a700) 600 Mg, Vitamin C (3a312) 250 Mg, Taurine (3a370) 2,150 Mg, Biotin (3a880) 1.7 Mg, Zinc (3b606) 140 Mg
Manganese (3b504) 50 Mg, Iron (3b106) 50 Mg, Copper (3b406) 10 Mg, Iodine (3b201) 3.5 Mg, Selenium (3b810) 0.16 Mg, L-Methionine (3c305) 4,000 Mg. Omega-3: 0.20%, Omega-6: 2.25%.
The Food Also Has MOS And FOS. MOS Are Prebiotics That Are Good For Your Cat’s Digestion.
- MOS (Mannan Oligosaccharides): MOS Is a Type of Prebiotic That Can Support a Healthy Digestive System in Cats. Prebiotics Provide a Source of Nourishment for Beneficial Gut Bacteria, Helping to Maintain A Balanced Gut Microbiome.
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides): FOS Is Another Form of Prebiotic, Specifically A Type of Fructose That Acts as a Dietary Fiber. It Can Also Support Digestive Health and Overall Well-Being.
- Herbs (Rosemary and Curcuma/Turmeric): Rosemary and Turmeric Are Known for Their Antioxidant Properties. Antioxidants Can Help Combat Oxidative Stress in The Body, Which Can Be Beneficial for Overall Health. Turmeric contains Curcumin, Which Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
Providing Fresh Water Alongside Dry Food Is Important Because It Helps Your Cat Stay Hydrated. Dry Cat Food Typically Has a Lower Moisture Content Compared to Wet Cat Food, So Ensuring Your Cat Has Access to Clean Water is Essential for Their Health.
However, It’s Worth Noting that While Dry Food Can Be Convenient, Some Cats May Benefit from a Combination of Wet and Dry Food in their Diet. Wet Food Has Higher Moisture Content, Which Can Be Especially Important for Cats Who Don’t Drink Enough Water on Their Own.
Consult With Your Veterinarian to Determine the Best Diet Plan for Your Specific Cat’s Needs.
Always Read the Label on Your Brit Cat’s Food and Follow Feeding Guidelines Provided by The Manufacturer to Ensure You’re Meeting Your Cat’s Nutritional Requirements. Additionally, Regular checkups with
A Veterinarian Can Help Ensure Your Cat Maintains Good Health and Gets The Appropriate Diet For their Age and Specific Needs.