Bravecto (500mg Fluralaner) >10Kg – 20Kg for Dogs Chewable Tablets
For the treatment and prevention of tick and flea Treatment infestations on dogs for 3 months. Bravecto veterinary medicinal product is a systemic insecticide and Acaridae with a long duration of action that provides immediate and persistent tick and flea killing activity for 3 months.
- Bravecto chewable tablets Fluralaner (mg).
- For small dogs (4.5 – 10 kg) 250.
- For medium-sized dogs (10 – 20 kg) 500.
- For large dogs (20 – 40 kg) 1000.
- For very large dogs (40 – 56 kg) 1400.
Indications for Use
- For the treatment and prevention of tick and flea infestations on dogs for 3 months.
- Provides immediate and persistent tick (adult and juvenile Ixodes Ricinus, Ixodes hexagons, Ixodes scapulars, Ixodes Holocyclus, Dermacentor reticulate, Dermacentor variables, and Rhipicephalus sanguineous) and flea (Ctenocephalides felis and Ctenocephalides canis) killing activity for 3 months.
- For the treatment of Demodicosis caused by Demodex spp. mites.
- For the treatment of Sarcoptic mange and Otodectes spp. mite infestations in dogs.
Bravecto chewable tablets should not be used in puppies less than 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2kg.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients.
Do not store above 30°C.